To improve the health of humanity by serving as many people as possible so they can regain their health naturally and to educate them so they can, in turn, educate others.
- Do no harm. We embrace only natural therapies designed to enhance healing and produce wellness.
- Recognize the healing power of nature. We recognize the capacity of the human body to heal itself and work to support this inherent natural healing ability.
- Identify the cause. Illness does not occur without cause and symptoms are not the cause of illness. We seek to correct the cause.
- Involve the total person. We are aware that a person has a physical, spiritual and emotional component to their health. We strive to support all areas of health.
- Teach rather than treat. The original meaning of the word “doctor” was “teacher”. Our principal responsibility is to educate and encourage self-responsibility for health.
- Prevent Disease. We advise clients on simple, yet effective, disease prevention principles which are designed to produce optimal health.